Watch Oculus Rift VR Porn
Where can I buy an Oculus Rift?
Development Models of the Oculus Rift are currently available from the Oculus Rift store here. The consumer version of the device is supposed to be released in Spring 2016.
How do I download and run VR porn videos on my Oculus Rift for Mac or PC?
FOR VIDEOS DATED 8/31/16 OR LATER
- Log in at www.realteensvr.com and download the video you want to watch. Wait time will depend on the video size. -Option 1: Download AUTOPLAYVR.COM (Drag video onto Autoplayvr icon to play)
-Option 2: Download Virtual Desktop (Available on Steam). Choose Video tab in headset, select Dome 180 or Fisheye 180. Click on "Open, navigate to the folder where the video was saved, double click video, press play on Virtual Desktop.
FOR VIDEOS DATED PRIOR TO 8/31/16
If you don't already have the Whirligig VR video player installed on your machine, download it from the internet and install it. You'll need it to watch Real Teens VR virtual reality content.
Note, please make sure your Whirligig is up to date
- Once Whirligig is installed, make a folder on your desktop for the video, and download the VR file to that folder.
- Make sure that your HTC Vive/Oculus Rift headset is configured properly, and your settings adjusted to your liking.
- Double click Whirligig to open. Once the window appears, put on your headset.
You'll see video with settings options. We suggest the following settings for watching Real Teens VR content:
Viewing: Fisheye SBS
Field of View (FOV): 180
- Once you complete your settings, press the "Enter" key on your keyboard to play video. Additional settings for the Mac OS X
- Go to System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement and tick the Mirror Displays box.
- OS X using a vertical orientation for the Oculus display, so you need to go to the Display tab > Rotation and choose 90°. Also make sure that the refresh rate is set to 75Hz and the resolution is Scaled > 1080p.
I'm having issues with my Oculus Rift VR device. Where can I get more help with this?
For issues with your Oculus Rift VR device, please visit the support section here.