Watch Android VR Porn
Where can I buy compatible a Google Cardboard headset?
Google Cardboard is currently available from various vendors here.
How do I download and run VR porn videos with Google Cardboard on my Android smartphone?
- Log in to realteensvr.com on your phone, find the VR movie you want to watch, click and hold the file you wish to download, then click (depending on your browser) "Copy Link " or "Copy Link Address"
- Download the FreeVRPlayer app from the Play Store.
- Open FreeVRPlayer
- To stream video, click on "Stream Video" and paste the url you copied earlier, click "ok", then click "Side by Side".
- To download video, click on "Download Video" and paste the link address you copied earlier.
- Once video is done downloading a pop up will appear with the option to play video, Click "Play Video", then click "Side by Side"
- Put on your headset and enjoy.
Note: If you wish to load the video without headtracking, simply launch the Real Teens VR Porn video on its own.
Head tracking isn't working on my device. What do I do?
Certain smartphones may be incompatible with Google Cardboard's head tracking features. If you're having issues with head tracking, try launching the video by itself, in a standard movie player, without using a VR app.
I'm having issues with my Google Cardboard VR device. Where can I get more help with this?
Google does not currently provide an official support section for Google Cardboard. However, you may find some answers to your questions here.